Thursday, October 06, 2005

Nothing grew and I still hate my job.

We managed to harvest approximately 9 cherry tomatoes and a handful of hot peppers. Everything else was viciously consumed by a mysterious yet frightfully efficient parasite who sucked our tomatoes dry while they were still freshly green and ate my pimento and bell pepper plants before they even had the chance to fruit. Oh, veggies, we hardly knew ye.

But there's always next year.

In other news, I still hate my job. I have fantasies of quitting and working late nights at the naughty bookstore in the Taj Mahtittie complex. "Yes, I recommend the Dr. Johnson small butt plug and the economy size jar of Anal-eze for someone just starting out with anal play."

Finally, a job I could feel passionate about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home