Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Insert curse word of choice here.

Take my word for it, I wrote a pithy lead up, then went to lay down with the Kid to scare away the monsters, only to come back and finish my post and find that it had been eaten when I tried to post it. Fucking monsters.

Oh, well.

Here are the pics. One tawdry mystery tramp, and two pictures of a very darling child. If he were any cuter, we would have to sell him.

Onto my novel, which for those of you not in the know, is brought to you by the geniuses at

www.nanowrimo.org

My progress, such as it is, can be followed at

www.changeyourlifein30daysorless.blogspot.com

Luv, MH

Hope this picture posting thang works. I'm new to this whole Advanced Internet Concepts idea. I know, it's been around for a few years, but, hey, we're just catchin on to Books on Tape around here, okay?

Update: fuck it. I sorta figured it out, but it's clunky. But it'll do for now. You get to see cuteness, I get to go work on important things, like the 1666.67 words I am due to produce today to hit 50k by November 30th at midnight. Wish me luck.