Thursday, June 07, 2007

By 'recreational', I mean tennis and horseshoes, of course...

I am in the process of archiving all my old photos (you know, those things we had developed from film at the drugstore before there were digital cameras?) It is a painfully long and laborious process, but there is an upside. I keep coming across some very...interesting... photos from my past. I never think of myself as old, but when you look at photos from high school and realize that they were taken 15 years ago, well...it makes you wonder if you are maybe just starting to get a wee bit old.

I forgot how much 'recreational' time I had during my younger days. Once I had a child (really, once I became pregnant), all those recreational activities necessarily ceased to exist. But I had forgotten how much *fun* those extracurricular activities were...or at least seemed to be...and luckily, I have documentary evidence.

I present...4:20, A Retrospective.








I know something you don't know, my younger self teases.... (Namely: Your ass will never be this small again!)









Huh huh huh, I burped in your face, huh huh.









Eww. That stunk.









Stop! Munchie time! Oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh!

(No, that is not what you think it is in the background. And if it was, well, that was 10 years ago, in college. I haven't seen it in years...unfortunately....)









By the power vested in me by the state of North Carolina and this alien eraser top thing on my finger, I now pronounce myself stoned.









Yoda one for me! Hahaha! Get it? I made a funny! Aaaaagh!









OH, all this recreation is so taxing...don't you agree, Sammy?






Sammy, you ok, man? Sammy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should definitely do the Reese's PB Cup dance again soon. Make a YouTube video - it's destined to be a hit!

4:46 PM  
Blogger gabrielle said...

I sincerely wish on many, many days that I could do that dance again...unfortunately, my, um, artistic inspiration for that particular routine has been discontinued.

And thanks for being my first commenter ever! Woot woot!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gabby! Mike says that the first picture looks like me (if I had blonde hair). Can't wait to see you Saturday.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home