Sunday, November 04, 2007

slightly random

I thought that I would write something truly original and interesting today to make up for the feeblemness of yesterday's post (But, hey, it was a post! So it counts! Quantity not quality, I always say, in November, at least..) So here's a couple of random links to brighten your day. Or not. What do I care, it's still a post.

-Friday night, my BFF and I went to see this wonderful movie. I originally heard an interview with the 2 lead actors on NPR, got the soundtrack, and was hooked. It comes out on DVD in December, so select it for your NetFlix queue now. And buy a extra box of Kleenex if you're an old softie like me.

-Also Friday, we met up with a bunch of friends here. Yeah, that's just the liquor list, but skip all the way down to the list of single malt scotch. That's all you really need to know. If you're in Raleigh, you should get on out there and get you a nice drink. I also recommend the burgers and chili cheese fries. Although you may want to grab a beer for that. Scotch is for dessert.

-Somewhere in this house is a bottle of single malt that I got Jason for a surprise, 'just-because-I-love-you-and-I'm-a really-awesome-wife' gift...and then the motherfucker promptly hid it. Not a bad move on his part, actually, but still...if you have any ideas where it might be tucked away, let me know. The ABC store is closed on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home