Thursday, November 02, 2006

wineandwords


wineandwords, originally uploaded by gkp.

Time again for Nanowrimo, and that means it's time for wine!

Of course, it is already day two of Nano, and I haven't even started yet. I meant to write yeaterday, but I wasn't feeling inspired. And, there was also the little niggling problem that I am had no fucking idea what I was going to write about.

But then, today, it came to me while I was working- a flash of creative brilliance- why not combine as many of my interests as possible? I like morbid, humorous, sexy things that make you think- so why not a murder mystery involving a wise cracking chief suspect and lots of lustin'? Perfect. This is will be a real change from the previous 3 noevls (okay, 2 attempts and one completed novel) that were mostly light hearted. But hey, death and sex can be funny, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home