Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Touched by His Noodly Appendage (10-30-06)

As if it weren't enough that the weather was perfect, the wedding ceremony went off nearly flawlessly, and the reception was so wonderful that the cops even dropped by to say hello - twice - on our way back from picking up Sadie the Wonder Dog yesterday, we had a sign from Him! That's right, an image of the FSM appeared before us in the dirt on the back of a long-haul 18-wheeler on I-40. We feel blessed indeed. Perhaps this is a sign of His blessing? We were certain we had pleased Him with the Pirate Wedding Theme, but were saddened that we could not procure a beer volcano in time. However, I will note that the weather at the ceremony was nice and cool, an effect I believe was brought on by the amazing volume of pirates in the area. Someone should enlighten Al Gore.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass the news of our vision on to the fellow Pastafarian faithful. It is a most auspicious start to our life together, to be sure.

Ramen.

***Go here: www.venganza.org

if you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. at least this time, I do have an explanation for you.***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home