Saturday, November 04, 2006

grumpy


last rose, originally uploaded by gkp.

I am so grumpy today. My mind teems with undone work, paid and fun. So many new cases came in on Friday, I've only written 285/50,000 words on my Nano novel, I still haven't organized my photos from 2005 yet and it's almost 2007. What are we going to do about Thanksgiving, much less Xmas, do I have to spend them with my mother, is that pain in Mama's chest really just a muscle strain or is it angina, is that pain in my side really just cramps or is it appendicitis, am I really just stressed out or am I finally going insane?!??!?!?!

I can't just sit back and enjoy a lazy Saturday afternoon. I have to obsess. My mind is chasing its own tail and I can't seem to make it stop.

I need a glass of wine, a hot bath, and a certain French novel I purchased last weeek and have been dying to read. Maybe that would turn this frown into a smile. Or at least an O.

Hmmm...

Excuse me, I just realized I have a pressing engagement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home